• Edouard Gasser – CEO – Previously Studio Director at Gameloft Madrid – a company developing and editing videogames –, Edouard is leading the Tilak Healthcare team. Before heading the Madrid Creation Studio, Edouard successively worked at Gameloft as Project Manager in Paris, then Lead Producer in New Orleans. He was also a writer for TechCrunch France, covering mobile apps, 2.0 web and entertainment topics. In 2011, he cofounded Productism, a social commerce website.
• Vinona Bhatia – Chief Medical Officer (CMO). Vinona is an American physician with a diverse background in patient care, research and education. She is passionate about making the healthcare system more efficient, which led her to Tilak. Previously, she was working at Genentech in San Francisco and then Roche in Switzerland, in medical affairs and product development. She has also spent many years working in sub-Saharan Africa on issues related to access to medicines. Vinona has specialist training in medical oncology from the University of California, San Francisco and holds a masters degree in public health from Harvard University.
• Philip Bouchet – Chief Operating Officer (COO). Philip worked over 12 years in the mobile game industry where he successively handled the position of Executive Producer and Division manager at Gameloft. Philip graduated from ESC Rennes in 2002 and also holds a Master’s Degree from Télécom Paris Tech and HEC Paris. He previously had various experiences in strategic IT consulting and product marketing in the music industry.
• Laurent Herledan - CTO - Laurent graduated from Epitech in 2005, the Paris Graduate School of Digital Innovation.
He spent his entire career in Gameloft Headquarters in Paris starting as a game developer and evolving to a Technical Lead position for Gameloft's embed division. He recently joined Tilak Healthcare as CTO.
• Corentin Bajdek - Online Developer - Corentin graduated from Epitech, the Paris Graduate School of Digital Innovation. He has previous experience in game development and mobile applications as a freelancer, as well as System & Network administrator at Neurones. He joined Tilak team as an Online developer to provide the best way to store, retrieve and present therapeutic data to the Doctors.
• Denis Tribouillois – Game Developer - Denis graduated from IMAC engineering school where he specialized in computer science and video game development. He is very interested in new technologies and the possibilities they bring to healthcare. After working on various research projects and serious games, he joined Tilak to develop therapeutic games to help people live with their conditions.
• Elidia Grondin - Orthoptist - Elidia studied orthoptics at Paris 6 University. After her studies, she worked in a clinical research center for hereditary retinal diseases and AMD then in an ophtalmology office. She acquired a rigorous approach in retinal diseases and she joined Tilak team with a new challenge in mind: help and guide a game creative team to do a medical game adapted to the patients..
• Mathieu Lagadec – Game Designer - Mathieu studied Game Design in Supinfogame France. He then joined the AAA game industry for a couple of years, working on games like Remember Me or Blue Estate. He joined the Tilak team as a Game Designer to bring enjoyable and meaningful experiences to the service of healthcare.
• Jarkko Kouva – Art Manager - After studying Game Development in the United Kingdom Jarkko headed to Helsinki to work on mobile games. He then joined Gameloft Madrid and worked on the award acclaimed Asphalt series as a 3D environment artist. He recently joined Tilak as an Art Manager to push the boundaries of the visuals of serious games.
• Marie Delwart - 3D artist - Marie studied video game in HEAJ in Belgium before going to Bucarest to work on the serious game "Populate". She then went to France to work as a freelancer and finally decided to join Tilak Healthcare to create beautiful and entertaining health game.
• Fabrice Natario - UX/UI Designer - Fabrice studied Graphic Design in Paris at EPSAA School. After working for the web and animation industry, he joined Ubisoft to work on the UX/UI on Ghost Recon Wildlands. He joined the Tilak team as a UX/UI Designer to create the most simple, fun and accessible user experience possible.
• Enisa Dresevic - Biomedical Engineer - Enisa has worked in several medical device companies as Regulatory Affairs Manager. She has also worked in the field of medical device softwares and was involved in the preparation of quality audits performed by authorities
• Julie Brucker - Clinical Project Manager - Julie studied pharmacy at Nancy University and graduated with a master's degree specialized in Clinical Trials Development. She joined Tilak as a Clinical Project Manager and is responsible for designing and conducting clinical trials. She is determined to demonstrate that a fun mobile game can also provide useful and medically relevant data
• Lydia Bessaï - Neuroscience Research Analyst - Lydia studied neurosciences and cognitives sciences at the University of Pierre and Marie Curie in Paris. Then, she graduated with a master’s degree in entrepreneurship at Polytechnique School and at the University of California in Berkeley. She has previous experience in research lab, working on diverse neuroscience subjects like creativity. She also worked in Ubisoft as a neuroscientist expert where she developed skills in UX/UI. She joined Tilak as a neuroscience research analyst to create accurate medical and gaming experience.
• Hugo Kolb - Project Manager - Hugo graduated first from SupOptique, the French engineering school of optics and photonics. After a previous experience in the consulting industry, he then undertook the Isart Digital's Master Producer, to become Product Manager in the video games. Simultaneaously, he joined Tilak to help producing the best entertaining and helpful medical application
• Martin Langlade - Head of Sales & Marketing - Martin graduated from Rouen Business School where he specialized in technology management in Ecole Centrale Paris. He held various positions in sales, business development and marketing in both pharmaceutical (infectious diseases) and medical device (surgical robotics) start-ups.
• Bernard Gilly - Chairman: Bernard launched the iBionext ecosystem in 2012. Bernard has co-founded 8 disruptive start-ups over the last five years, that collectively raised over 250M€.
Bernard was Chairman and CEO of Fovea Pharmaceuticals, a biotech company he cofounded and sold to Sanofi for 370M€.
Also, partner At Sofinnova Partners, he founded and invested in several successful companies. Bernard was President and CEO of Transgene, successfully raising 160M€.
• Dr. Jose Alain Sahel - chair of the Department of Ophthalmology at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, director of the UPMC Eye Center, and the Eye and Ear Foundation Chair of Ophthalmology. He is a pioneer in the field of artificial retina and eye regenerative therapies. He is also a member of the French Academy of Sciences beside other honorific awards.
• Jean Francois Girmens Ophthalmologist surgeon, expert in retina at Centre Hospitalier National d’Ophtalmologie (CHNO) des Quinze-Vingts Paris France one of the most famous hospital in Europe totally dedicated to treat vision ophthalmologic diseases.
• Emmanuel Gutman -CEO of Streetlab located at Vision Institute. He has a recognized expertise in the development of tools dedicated to the assessment of visual impairment patients.